- Take 1 Raw Canadian Lobster.
- 8 tbsps unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsps finely chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tsp crushed red chilli flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine butter, parsley, chilli flakes, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Using a cleaver, split lobster in half lengthwise through its head and tail. Scoop out and discard the yellow-green tomalley and break off claws.
- Transfer lobster halves, shell side down, to a baking sheet; crack claws and place them on the baking sheet. Drizzle halves and claws with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to high; bank coals or turn off burner on one side. Place lobster halves, flesh side down, and claws on hottest part of grill; cook until slightly charred, 2-3 minutes.
- Flip lobster over and using a spoon, spread garlic-parsley butter onto lobster and continue grilling for 3 to 5 mins more or until lobster meat is tender.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges