- 1 New Zealand Lamb Frenched Rack Cap Off , well-trimmed
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 75g breadcrumbs
- Knob of butter, melted
- 1 tbsp good quality mustard
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, create the topping by combining the herbs, breadcrumbs, seasoning, and butter. Mix well.
- After 10 mins, remove the lamb from the oven. Spread the mustard over the top of the lamb. Spoon on the herb and breadcrumb mixture and press well onto the lamb.
- Place it back in the oven and roast for another 25 minutes. Allow sitting for 5-10 minutes before carving into single cutlets.