- 250 gms Indonesia Crab Sticks
- 190 gms rice
- 150 gms sweet corn
- ½ cup dill pickles
- 200 gms mayonnaise
- 200 gms sour cream
- 3 eggs, boiled
- 1 small onion, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Start off with cooking the rice and hard-boiling the eggs.
- Meanwhile open a can of sweetcorn and drain the juice. Cut the crab sticks, dill pickles and onions (optional) into small pieces. Throw these in a large serving bowl.
- Add cooked and cooled rice (rinse it under cold water) and peeled eggs that you have either smashed with a spoon or finely chopped. Mix everything with a wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, sour cream, salt and pepper and pour this over the salad. Mix until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge overnight before serving.