Kewpie Mayonnaise Japanese Style 520ml
- Kewpie mayonnaise is suitable as an addition to sushi roll fillings, as a dipping condiment for fish or seafood or as a sandwich spread.
- Whether you call it Japanese mayonnaise or Kewpie mayo, once you try it, you’d never go back.
- Japanese mayo has a rich egg flavor, a tangy and sweeter taste, and is creamier in both color and texture.
- And just like any other Japanese creations, it scores on the umami factor.
- The Japanese loves mayonnaise as a dipping sauce, topping, or seasoning, and you would be surprised how much we use this condiment in Japan.
- Kewpie mayonnaise has a signature Kewpie doll logo on the bottle.
- Kewpie is just one brand of Japanese mayonnaise that became popular worldwide.