Sunflower seeds by Nutting Else are rich in nutrients, wherein one serving they provide monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats beneficial to heart health. They also contain fiber, protein and Vitamin E, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. They improve bone health, cell damage and increase immunity and cognitive functions. Their magnesium content lowers blood pressure, diabetes and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Nutting Else Sunflower Seeds can be eaten simply as a snack as its nutty flavour is quite a big favourite with many consumers.
• Tremendous plant-based source of protein.
• Rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids or good fats.
• Rich in magnesium, potassium and zinc.
• Contains niacin, a potent B vitamin that maintains skin health.
• Helps in weight management by suppressing hunger pangs.