- A chipotle pepper is a smoked, dried jalapeno. As they turn red on the vine, they are plucked and smoked until dried, turning them into chipotle peppers.
- Toast for added flavour. Soak in hot tap water for 20 minutes to rehydrate. Add to salsas, sauces, and condiments. Try with chicken, pork, and beef.
- Chipotle Chile peppers add the superior quality flavours to your cooking recipes
Sol whole Dried Chipotle Chilli 60g
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Urbani Truffle Summer Black Whole- 50g ₹ 4,050.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
- Urbani Tartufi Cream Of Funghi Porcini Mushroom With White Truffles 80gm ₹ 3,599.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.