- Habaneros are 100 times hotter than a jalapeno! Habaneros are a popular ingredient in Jamaican and Yucatan cuisines.
- Soak Habaneros in hot water for 20 minutes until softened or blanch for 2 minutes in boiling water. Trim off stems and remove seeds, if desired.��Use sparingly in jerk sauces, salsas and chili.
Sol Whole Dried Habaneros Chilli 30g
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Moisturizing Body Lotion 200Ml ₹ 3,450.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.