- Goji berries are nutrient-dense fruits that have been enjoyed for over 2,000 years as a nourishing snack.
- The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that’s native to China.
- Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices and puddings.
- Add these berries to your daily snacking list or pack a jar full of them for next picnic, enjoy!
Urban Platter Goji Berries 500G
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Moisturizing Body Lotion 200Ml ₹ 3,450.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.