- Dried tomatoes in oil are a popular preserve in Calabria and Puglia.
- The preparation of dried tomatoes in oil consists in the slow drying, in the sun or in the oven, of the tomato that loses its water and gradually acquires a strong flavor.
- Dried tomatoes in oil are prepared at the end of summer and can be enjoyed throughout the winter.
- Dried tomatoes in oil are an excellent appetizer served for example with slices of homemade bread, but they can also be used to flavor a first course or to enrich various preparations with a more decisive taste.
Antico Casale Pomodori Secchi Sundried Tomatoes 100gm
1 in stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Urbani Truffle Summer Black Whole- 50g ₹ 4,050.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
- Urbani Tartufi Cream Of Funghi Porcini Mushroom With White Truffles 80gm ₹ 3,599.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.