- Iberico is a Manchego-style cheese made from a blend of cow, goat and sheep’s milk.
- It is a pressed paste cheese with a natural, brown or black rind, it is made in the same type of mould as Manchego, and therefore has the same hatched pattern imprinted into its rind.
- Usually made in Castilla La Mancha or Castilla y Leon, is one of the most popular cheeses in Spain.
Bonvallis Cheese Cabra Semicured 150g
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Urbani Truffle Summer Black Whole- 50g ₹ 4,050.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
- Urbani Tartufi Cream Of Funghi Porcini Mushroom With White Truffles 80gm ₹ 3,599.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.