- If frozen, thaw out in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove from bag. Remove neck and giblets from body cavity.
- Rinse duck under cool water.
- Roast uncovered, breast side up, on rack in roasting pan 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint.
- The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done.
- Origin – Thailand
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.