About this item
- Regular usage of cumin in your food helps in keeping your skin free from boils, rashes, pimples etc. This is because it has components such as Cuminaldehyde, Thymol and phosphorus which are good detoxifying agents.They help in facilitating regular removal of toxins from the body through the excretory system and not through boils.
- Vitamin E present in cumin triggers the anti-ageing processes within the body, thus preventing pre mature ageing symptoms. It acts as an antioxidant to combat the free radicals that attack the skin and cause signs of ageing like wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Contains more than 100 nutrients and vitamins to replenish your hair, thus providing you with a healthy mane.
- It Helps to lower blood sugar levels and thus helps in maintaining proper blood content levels in the body. This is a great boon for people suffering from Diabetes.
- It is healthy for women of all age groups and is known to influence a healthy menstrual cycle.