- Porchetta is a savory, fatty, and moist boneless pork roast of Italian culinary tradition.
- The carcass is deboned, arranged carefully stuffed with liver, wild fennel, all fat and skin still on spitted, and/or roasted, traditionally over wood for at least 8 hours.
- Country of Origin: Europe
Europe Pork Loin & Belly Rolled Porchetta (Rs.1,911 per Kg)
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Moisturizing Body Lotion 200Ml ₹ 3,450.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.