- Tako is a Japanese word for wild caught octopus.
- The size is large and wide and the meat is very tender and sweet.
- Tako Octopus is fantastic for sushi or Tako Poke and is great for putting on the grill.
- It is a good source of calcium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin A and several B vitamins, as well as some omega-3 fatty acids.Sourced from Japan.
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Moisturizing Body Lotion 200Ml ₹ 3,450.00
- Canada Dried Salted Cod ( R.s 3234 Per Kg) ₹ 3,234.00
- Angostura Flavoured Sauce, 200ml ₹ 3,000.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.