- Tako is a Japanese word for wild caught octopus.
- The size is large and wide and the meat is very tender and sweet.
- Tako Octopus is fantastic for sushi or Tako Poke and is great for putting on the grill.
- It is a good source of calcium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin A and several B vitamins, as well as some omega-3 fatty acids.Sourced from Japan.
Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs
2 in stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
- Urbani Tartufi Cream Of Funghi Porcini Mushroom With White Truffles 80gm ₹ 3,599.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.