- Soba is a Japanese noodle made from buckwheat flour and water, and sometimes a bit of whole-wheat flour to keep the noodles from deteriorating.
- They’re hearty and slightly chewy, with a delicate earthy, nutty flavor.
- In the summertime, soba noodles are refreshing when served chilled with a dipping sauce or cold broth. And in colder weather, these noodles form the foundation for comforting, satisfying hot soups.
Japanese Dried Soba Noodle 250gm
3 in stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Moisturizing Body Lotion 200Ml ₹ 3,450.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.