- Vanilla beans are hand-picked in Madagascar and then cured, wrapped, and dried in a process that takes 4 to 6 months. The specialised labour required to get one of the world’s most expensive spices is intense and rigorous.
- Barks have NO DAIRY, NO REFINED SUGAR, NO PALM OIL, NO SOY LECITHIN.
- The single origin cacao travels only a few metres from farm to bark making this one of the most carbon neutral chocolates in the world.
- You are holding something that’s an evolutionary miracle loaded with the goodness of quinoa.
- Go ahead. Chomp guilt free.
Paul And Mike 64% Dark Chocolate Madagascar Bean Barks 100Gm
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Urbani Truffle Summer Black Whole- 50g ₹ 4,050.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
- Urbani Tartufi Cream Of Funghi Porcini Mushroom With White Truffles 80gm ₹ 3,599.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.