About this item
– Meishi Short grained Sticky Rice has a glutinous texture which makes it perfect for picking up with chopsticks, moulding into sushi, and even pairing it with your favorite Japanese curry dish.
– Meishi Short grained Sticky Rice is naturally gluten-free rice and can be used in all types of Japanese cuisine such as Nigiri, Sashimi, Maki, or with Japanese rice balls like Onigiri and much more. For traditional flavors, roll up sushi-grade tuna, vegetables and avocado for Sushi from Authentic Grains or if you’d like to start more simply, make a Vegetarian Sushi Roll.
– Keep in a cool and dry place in an airtight container.
– You can avoid the sushi price tag and enjoy a delicious Japanese dinner at home. And, have fun doing it!
– Meishi Short grained Sticky Rice has zero preservatives or additives, and is low in fat, cholesterol, and sodium.