- Tempura is a Japanese dish usually consisting of seafood or vegetables that have been battered and deep fried.
- The dish was influenced by fritter-cooking techniques introduced by Portuguese residing in Nagasaki in the 16th century, and the name “tempura” relates to that origin.
- Professional Grade Tempura Batter Mix, Used And Highly Recommended By Chefs.
Freshos Tempura Batter Mix 1 Kg
Out of stock
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- Scottish - John Ross Smoked Salmon Long Laterally 454g ₹ 4,020.00
- Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml ₹ 3,600.00
Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 Original Eau De Cologne 400ml
- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Moisturizing Body Lotion 200Ml ₹ 3,450.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.