- Dried tomatoes in oil are a popular preserve in Calabria and Puglia.
- The preparation of dried tomatoes in oil consists in the slow drying, in the sun or in the oven, of the tomato that loses its water and gradually acquires a strong flavor.
- Dried tomatoes in oil are prepared at the end of summer and can be enjoyed throughout the winter.
- Dried tomatoes in oil are an excellent appetizer served for example with slices of homemade bread, but they can also be used to flavor a first course or to enrich various preparations with a more decisive taste.
- USA Scallops 1Kg ₹ 8,050.00
- Japanese Tako Boiled Octopus 1.28 Kgs ₹ 4,999.00
- New Zealand Frozen Half Green Shell Mussels 907gm ₹ 2,700.00
Hermes Jour D Hermes Perfumed Body Lotion 200ml
- ToBox A Tailored Container For Rolling Tobacco ₹ 1,999.00
Hermes Terre D'Hermes Shaving Foam 200ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.